- SASIE Ltd was formed in 2006 by our Managing Director, Mo Kelly. Coming from an electrical background Mo had been installing solar systems for 10 years prior to the creation of SASIE Ltd. As SASIE Ltd grew and took on more staff it expanded into heat pump and wind turbine installations.
- In 2007, SASIE Ltd was the first company in the UK to achieve accreditations in 4 different technologies. From that point on the SASIE installation business has continued to expand and introduce further technologies to its repertoire, including Biomass and Underfloor Heating.
- The experience we have built up over our years of installations has allowed us to come to a point where we specialise in installing complete, integrated solutions.
- In 2008, we installed renewables systems on three of the eco-homes at the BRE’s Innovation Park and have worked on various projects with the organisation since.
- Also in 2008, Mo Kelly was elected to the Board of Directors for the Solar Trade association and was responsible for Training. From this experience we are now in the process of developing a training course for installers.
- In 2012, we have launched our renewable products supply division, Sasie Products.
- We are also in the process of developing innovative renewable technologies of our own in association with Loughborough University.
SASIE is an acronym for ‘Solar and Sustainable Installation Engineers’!